Thursday, March 3, 2011

Obama, Said to be world's best Actor. Matt Damon, tell's us the truth.

Matt Damon, "I supported Obama in 2008
Election" But Obama has doubled down on
everything"

Matt said, “I definitely, was expecting more”  “In his state of the union, Obama didn’t even mention, the word (Poverty) while million’s are,  languishing in it”
LinkShare_468x60v2
Barack-Obama-dog-01.jpg 
Barack Obama-ALO-040435.jpg

 When questioned about what he'd do about Afghanistan, Damon said, "I don't think the mission there has been very well articulated. And I think it would help to kind of reframe the way we're thinking about being there and why we are there."
Damon also sais,
"Obama is one of the greatest Actors in the world" And I, defiantly agree. Matt, is more educated than I expected from him. Matt, was completely on target. Im not saying, I don't Like Obama. He is are president, and he does care. But he need's to step up and do the thing's that he promised us. And not worry so much about his healthcare bill. Because if he want's to make health care. His poster card of his administration, He is in trouble. He need's to quit being worried about his health care bill. And step up and do something for are people.
(We Are In trouble)

No comments:

Post a Comment