Thursday, April 7, 2011

How much does the Kradashian Family make? 2010 Earning's

You will be shocked!
LinkShare_234x60
 surprised and surely disappointed with humanity when you hear the ridiculous amount of money that the Kardashian family raked in during 2010
a whopping 65 million dollars! The family is known for their dominating reality TV presence and relentless product endorsement. How is it that one leaked sex tape from Kim Kardashian led to mega-millions and world domination?  Mother goose, Kris Jenner explains:
“I thought, ‘Oh well, there goes the reality show,’” she said. “But you can either be a problem maker or a problem solver. And I’m a problem solver. My job as her mom and manager is to take care of the problem – whatever it is…All I knew was that I had to make some lemonade out of these lemons fast. Real fast. My job was trying to take my kids’ 15 minutes and turn it into 30.”
30 minutes? More like 30 years! Kris explains that she hopes to see ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ Season 26′. Please spare us! Will the world really want to see Kris putting in her dentures and Kim Kardashian complaining about her hot flashes and other symptoms of menopause…probably.
Kim currently charges between $100,000 and $250,000 per public appearance and can charge $25,00 to tweet about a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment